There are quite a few sites on the World Wide Web that can be important information resources for the parents of our students. Below are links to some of them.
- New York State Education Department
-information regarding all aspects of the New York Education system.
- New York State Early Intervention Program
.-information pertaining to children with disabilities between the ages of 0-2.
- Early Intervention Links
-various links with information about early intervention.
- Pre-School Special Education
- information on Special Education for children 3 years of age and older
- Autism & PDD Resources
- information regarding Autism spectrum disorders
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
-information about education for young children.
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
-information about speech language and hearing
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- information about Occupational Therapy
- American Physical Therapy Association
- information about Physical Therapy